Two Ukrainian universities entered QS World University Rankings
Kyiv National University of Taras Shevchenko and National Music Academy of Petro Chaikovsky entered the ranking for the first time ever
Ukraine joined the list of 60 countries recognized by QS World University Rankings as the ones providing world-class education in one or more subjects (online.ua). It’s been the first time when two Ukrainian universities at a time entered the ranking.
Leaders of the ranking are the Harvard University and Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
The rating is based on expert assessments by more than 76 thousand representatives of academic community.
The National Music Academy of Petro Chaikovsky was recognized as one of the world’s best in terms of teaching fine arts, just like Hungarian music academy of Franz Liszt and Moscow State conservatory of Petro Chaikovsky.
Kyiv National University of Taras Shevchenko entered the Top 400 of universities in terms of teaching mathematics.
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
- FINANCE22:17Poland Deputy PM: Doubling of minimum salary in Ukraine is unpleasant surprise
- POLITICS21:34Russia is not re-elected to UN Human Rights Council
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case