Two people were killed near the site of the Olympic Games in Rio
One man was shot dead by police, in another case woman tried to escape from the robbers and was killed
In Rio de Janeiro, two people have been killed since the opening of the Olympic Games. Such data were published by Reuters.
One man was shot dead by police. It is reported that coming back from the opening ceremony on Friday night, people noticed the body of 22-year old guy who was shot by police. Law enforcers said that he robbed several people, but did not provide details.
51-year-old woman was killed in an attack by three robbers. She tried to run away from them and was shot in the head.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars