Two men tried to smuggle almost 3.5 thousand ducklings to Russia
The cost of live commodity is almost 6500 USD
In Lugansk region, two men tried to smuggle illegally almost 3.5 thousand ducklings to Russia, - reported the press service of the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine.
According to the report, the incident occurred last night. In general, men prepared 85 boxes with ducklings for moving across the border.
According to preliminary estimates, the cost of live commodity is almost 6500 USD (160 000 UAH). Ducklings were handed over to the fiscal service representatives.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas