The Associated Press tweeted this with the reference to the head of the Turkish government. According to him, the terrorist who set off the bomb in front of the terminal managed to spread panic and distract people from other two bombers. They made it inside the terminal. ‘However, when they realized they couldn’t walk through metal detectors and police control, they took firearms out of their cases and started shooting,’ Yildirim said.
15:42 21.02.2017 Poroshenko: Military equipment in Russia’s humanitarian convoy clearly reflects essence of "humanitarian missions"
13:46 21.02.2017 Savchenko asks procedural committee to consider her refusal of parliamentary immunity
Turkish PM: One of terrorists blew himself up at the gates of terminal
Binali Yildirim shared some details of the tragedy at Atatürk airport as reconstructed by the police
Related: The Guardian: Istanbul Atatürk airport attack: PM says Isis behind deaths of at least 36 – latest news
Turkish court arrested suspect in murder of 39 people at night club 12 February, 19:26
Russia knew Turkish soldiers’ whereabouts before airstrike 10 February, 18:30
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:42Poroshenko: Military equipment in Russia’s humanitarian convoy clearly reflects essence of "humanitarian missions"
- SOCIETY15:27City council supports petition for recognition stray cats part of urban ecosystem
- POLITICS14:44Expulsion of MP Artemenko from Radical Party announced in parliament
- POLITICS14:22Ukraine blocks UNSC statement on Churkin’s passing away
- POLITICS13:46Savchenko asks procedural committee to consider her refusal of parliamentary immunity
- POLITICS13:17EU will consider extension of sanctions against Yanukovych next week
- POLITICS13:08Security Council statement on Churkin’s passing away
- UKRAINE TOP 13:01Artemenko: I did not order NYT article about “Crimea lease”
- POLITICS12:03Thousands of people protest against Trump’s visit to Britain
- UKRAINE CRISIS 11:32Trump's lawyer confirmed his meeting with MP Artemenko
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:25, 20 February "I am a Muslim Too" against Trump's immigration policies in New York
18:22, 20 February Unprecedented protest in London: "Say no to Trump"