Turkey proachers’ boat sank during storm in Odesa
Operation of several ports has been limited due to high winds
Turkish schooner Zor sank during a storm in Odesa. This was announced by Deputy Minister of Infrastructure of Ukraine Yuriy Lavrenyuk, Dumskaya agency reports.
According to Lavrenyuk, the incident occurred in the Black Sea Yacht Club. The crew during the incident was not on the ship. No one got hurt.
As previously noted, this schooner was detained by border guards. There were ten kilometers of the net and two tons of dry ice.
The Deputy Minister also said that because of the strong wind the work of four sea ports is limited.
"ASD Coordination Centre works 24/7. All is under control in the zone of responsibility of the Maritime Search and Rescue Service. All boats and rescuers are on alert and are ready to move at the first signal", he said.
Today in Odesa and the Odesa region declared a state of emergency because of the weather conditions.
Ante for Odesa portside plant makes USD 150 million, - State Property Fund 23 September, 11:28
Earthquake in Romania: aftershocks reached Ukraine 24 September, 11:30
Supporters and opponents of Odesa mayor fought near city hall 21 September, 17:01
Brawl between pro-Kremlin activists and Right Sector members in Odesa 10 October, 09:15
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars