Turchynov: Ukraine has one of the most powerful tank schools in the world
According to the Secretary of the NSDC, effectively acting armored divisions are the key to victory in modern land battles
Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine Oleksandr Turchynov congratulated the soldiers on the Day of tankmen. This was reported by the press service of the National Security Council.
"I congratulate the tank crews with their professional holiday. Powerful, efficiently operating armored divisions are the key to victory in modern land battles. Ukraine has one of the most powerful armored schools in the world and our domestic tanks are among the best," - said Turchynov.
On the occasion of the Day of tankmen, the president signed a decree on conferring state awards to Ukrainian tank crew soldiers, who showed personal courage and high professionalism in protecting state sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine.
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain