Torchlight procession in Kyiv honors Heroes of the Battle of Kruty
“Ukraine has drawn conclusions from those events” – watch the video
A torchlight procession in honor of the 98th anniversary of the Battle of Kruty will take place in Kyiv on January 29. The event is organized by extreme right party VO Svoboda. The procession will be held in central streets of Kyiv.
In the evening of January 28 President Petro Poroshenko published a video in honor of the historical event.
Reconstruction of historical event of the Batlle of Kruty in 1...
98th anniversary of the Battle of Kruty (1918). In honor of historical event President shared a video, reconstructing the battlePosted by 112.UA International on Thursday, January 28, 2016
“Tomorrow we will honor Heroes of the Battle of Kruty” – tweeted the President.
Events of the Battle of Kruty are reconstructed in the video. It ends with the words: “They fought for us to win”.
The caption under the video in YouTube writes: “Ukraine has drawn conclusions from those events. We are setting up a strong army to counter the impudent enemy”.
Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away 24 October, 19:37
Poroshenko to meet with Stoltenberg in Brussels 20 October, 10:25
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas