Tina Karol opened Ukrainian Community Centre in Britain
This became possible thanks to joint donations from the singer and local Ukrainians
Ukrainian singer Tina Karol participated in the opening of the Ukrainian Community Centre in Derby town near London, reports TSN.
It is noted that the opening became possible thanks to the joint donations from the singer and the local Ukrainians. Tina Karol was much impressed with the patriotism of Ukrainian diaspora during one of her concerts in London, where several thousand of her British fans sung the anthem of Ukraine with her a cappella.
Now the singer spends a lot of time in the British capital, where records her next album, and therefore she visited the local Ukrainian community for the Easter holidays. Representatives of the diaspora were touched with the gift of the singer - she presented them the ancient Athos icon of "Our Lady of Perpetual Help," which is more than 400 years old.
IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November 27 October, 15:17
Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas 27 October, 16:03
Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer 27 October, 14:30
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case