Three erotic channels for Ukraine
Retranslation will take place from Midnight to 4 a.m
The National Council of Television and Radio Broadcasting of Ukraine accepted three erotic Channels. They all comply with European Convention on Long-Large Television so as Ukrainian legislation.
There are three Channels on the display: Playboy TV", "EROX HD" and "Erotica TV".
The license to "EROX HD" has Erox International B. V. (Netherlands). To "Playboy TV" and Trading Mark "Playboy" - "Playboy TV UK/Benelux Limited" company (Great Britain). And the license to "Erotica TV" belongs to "Marc Dorcel TV Netherlands B. V." (Netherlands).
All three licenses were given by Netherlands regulator - Сommissariaat voor de media. Languages of broadcasting are English and French.
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars