There is censorship and very unprofessional activities of journalists in Ukraine, - Savchenko
"Can murder be a kind of pressure on the journalists who write the truth? Rather, it can be."
MP Nadiya Savchenko said about the censorship and non-professional activities of journalists in Ukraine during her interview to TV channel "112 Ukraine".
"I think that censorship is taking place. There is censorship, and very non-professional activities of journalists, weak, populist work. Can murder be a kind of pressure on the journalists who write the truth? Rather, it can be. Again, I can not say about Sheremet, because I was not reading the articles he wrote, "- said Savchenko.
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas