Prosecutor's office sent accusation against "LNR State Security Minister" to court
A man used to serve in Security Service of Ukraine before retiring and entering illegal armed groups
The prosecutor's office of Luhansk region sent to the court accusation in frames of criminal proceedings against the so-called "Minister for State Security of Luhansk People's Republic". This was reported by the press service of the prosecutor's office of Luhansk region.
According to the data of the militants' resources, the "LNR State Security Minister" is headed by Leonid Pasechnyk. At that he was an SBU officer before he retired and took part in the military conflict in Donbas.
He has been already informed of the suspicion of committing a number of criminal offenses, namely: promoting the activity of a terrorist organization LNR (Part 1, Article 258-3 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine), committing actions aimed at forcible change or downfall of the existing constitutional order or the seizure of state power (Part 1, Art. 109 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine), changing territorial borders and state borders of Ukraine, violation of the order established by the Constitution of Ukraine, in collusion with a group of persons (Part 2, Art. 110 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine).
Earlier, the prosecutor's office sent to court case on the "Industry Minister", "Minister of Labor and Social Policy", "Finance Minister" and "the Head of the Central Election Committee" of the so-called LNR.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars