The party of Saakashvili considers Georgian elections falsified
Politicians claim that supporters of the ruling 'Georgian Dream "used violence and bribery
The opposition Georgian Party of Mikheil Saakashvili, "United National Movement" (UNM) believes that yesterday's parliamentary elections were falsified. This was stated by one of the leaders of the United National Movement Nika Melia at the briefing, "Interfax-Ukraine".
According to preliminary results, the UNM seriously losing the ruling "Georgian Dream".
"The elections were rigged in all directions", - said Melia.
According to him, by the end of Sunday party will report on its concrete further steps.
"Now I refrain specify them, as we wait for our regional leaders, in consultation with whom at the end of the day we will let you know what we will do", - the politician said.
Another leader of the United National Movement Giga Bokeria said that the party believes that during the elections there was not free will of the voters, but was an intimidation, as well as bribery, riots in order to maintain power.
The second number UNM party list, the wife of Mikheil Saakashvili Sandra Rulovs also states the facts of violence at polling stations.
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case