The New York Times names Ukrainian vyshyvanka to be the main fashion trend in summer 2016
The New York Times place Ukrainian traditional garments on the first place among all the fashion trends
The New York Times publish major fashion trends of this summer and place Ukrainian traditional garments on the first place.
“Peasant Blouse, Worldly Appeal” appear all over Instagram.
Svitlana Golovchenko and Robert Mishchenko, two Ukrainians living in New York and representing label March 11, contribute a lot to this world trend. Their vintage blouses draw on traditional Ukrainian vyshyvanka embroidery.
“Couple of vyshyvankas with jean skirt – all you need to look be in style this summer.”
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain