The “Nepartak” typhoon hit Taiwan - 2 deceased, 60 injured
Powerful pacific typhoon hit Taiwan forcing 15 thousand people leave their homes
Two people deceased and more than 60 injured as a result of rough weather in Taiwan.
Powerful pacific typhoon hit the island. Schools and offices are closed in every city. Trading on the Stock Exchange, 500 train departures and flights have been cancelled. More than 15 thousand people left their homes. Almost 200 thousand houses are cut from power electric lines.
Wind gusts are 230 km/h. Currently typhoon is moving towards Gao Shun – second largest city and the biggest port in Taiwan.
The cyclone radius is 200 km. Its next “target” will be South-East coast of continental China. It will partially hit Japan, where high level alert had been already announced.
The “Nepartak” and it is the first typhoon in Asia this season.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars