The memorial complex of 'Heavenly Hundred Heroes' will be created in Ukraine
The museum will be related to the sphere of management of Ukrainian Institute of National Memory
The Cabinet of Ministers disposed to create the memorial complex of 'Heavenly Hundred Heroes'. This information was stated in the text of the regulation of the government "On approval of the state institution" The memorial complex of 'Heavenly Hundred Heroes' - The Museum of Dignity "№1186-r of November 18.
The memorial complex will be related to the control of Ukrainian Institute of National Memory. The Institute was being instructed to approve the statutes of state institutions. In addition, it should be taken the measures for its registration and to appoint the manager.
With the proposal of creating The memorial complex of 'Heavenly Hundred Heroes' and Museum of the Dignity president of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko appealed to the Cabinet of Ministers last Wednesday, November 18.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo 26 October, 17:57
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:42Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case