The first Days of Ukrainian Cinema to be held in Hungary
Within the framework of the event, organized by Ukrainian Embassy and Hungarian funds, classic and modern Ukrainian films will be shown
A shot from "Povodyr" ("Guide man") movie
From 19 to 22 of October, Days of Ukrainian cinema for the first time will be held in Hungary. Organizers plan to acquaint local audiences with high-quality products of modern Ukrainian cinema, as well as domestic classic avant-garde, reports VIDIA with reference to the press service of Ukrainian Foreign Ministry.
Opening of the Days of Ukrainian Cinema in Hungary will be attended by Pylyp Illenko, head of the State Agency of Ukraine for Cinema, Oles Sanin, director of "Povodyr" ("Guide man") movie, and Hennadiy Kofman, producer of "Zhyva vatra" ("Living bonfire") film.
"Program of the event will satisfy interests and benefits of various audience categories", organizers promise. "It includes how modern movies, such as "Povodyr", " Brothers: The Last Confession", and "The Tribe", which received a lot of positive feedbacks from the international community. Also, we will present restored films of late 1920's - early 30's - "Earth" and "Two days". The documentary genre will be presented by the film "Living bonfire".
Opening of the Days of Ukrainian Cinema in Hungary will be preceded by a press conference with Ukrainian guests, where journalists and the general public can learn more about Ukrainian cinema.
The event was organized by the Embassy of Ukraine in Hungary with the support of the State Agency of Ukraine for Cinema, Oleksandr Dovzhenko National Center, Hungarian National Cultural Foundation, and Urania National Theater, which is one the most prestigious theaters in Europe and is the venue for the event.
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1 21 October, 23:21
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars