Deputy head of Presidential Administration killed in water bike crash in Kyiv
Death circumstances and brief biography
One of the deputy heads of the Presidential Administration of Ukraine Andriy Taranov was killed in water bike crash in Kyiv on Dnipro river today, on September 18, 2016. The official was killed due to chest injury.
The Interior Ministry of Ukraine as of the moment tends to the version of an accident, which killed the deputy head of the presidential administration Andriy Taranov. "Interfax" is citing a source in the department.
"At the moment we tend to the version that this was an accident," - said the source, adding that there is currently no information which can show the possible crime scene component.
Andriy Taranov was born on December 19, 1966 in Chita. He graduated from the Kyiv Higher Military Command School, and in 1996 graduated from the Academy of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on the specialty "military management in international relations." In 2004 he graduated from the Ukrainian Academy of Foreign Trade.'
He started career in 1984 as a military even in the Ukrainian SSR. From 1993 to 1994 he served as a member of the Ukrainian contingent of UN troops in the former Yugoslavia.
In 2005, he retired, but in 2006 assumed the position of head of the security department of "Renaissance Capital Ukraine" Company in Kyiv.
In August 2013 Andriy Taranov became CEO of the airport "Borispol" and in charge of the administrative work at the airport. In this position, he worked for a year.
From November 2014 he spent two months served as first deputy head of the Security Service department.
On December 26, 2014 was appointed deputy head of the Presidential Administration of Ukraine. He was engaged in furnishing units of the Armed forces of the country and worked with the Ministry of Internal Affairs: organizing the work of staffs and intelligence.
- SOCIETY20:43Savchenko’s declaration: Sister’s cars and mother’s land
- UA & EU20:04Schulz: European Parliament is on Ukraine’s side
- SOCIETY19:14Halloween is coming in Ukraine
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case