Terrorist attack in Kabul: death toll rose to 80
More than two hundred people injured
The victims of the terrorist attack in Kabul became 80 people, reports AP referring to the Ministry of Interior of Afghanistan. More than 230 people were injured.
BREAKING: Afghan Interior Ministry says death toll in bomb attack on Kabul protest rises to 80 and 231 wounded.
BREAKING: Afghan Interior Ministry says death toll in bomb attack on Kabul protest rises to 80 and 231 wounded.— The Associated Press (@AP) July 23, 2016
Recall that in Kabul (Afghanistan) during the protest action took place a terrorist attack. Initially information of 20 dead and about 200 wounded was reported. Later, number of vctims rose to 61. ISIS has taken the responsibility for the attack.
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain