Terrorist acts in Kyiv and Kharkov were planned
The subverts planned on committing terrorist acts in Kyiv and Kharkov
On December 9, 2015, Security Service of Ukraine held a special operation which led to neutralization of a dissident group, writes Security Service of Ukraine Press Center. The group operated in Kyiv so as in other cities.
Three Russians and three Ukrainians were detained in Kyiv and one – in Kharkiv. The eighth member of the rebel group – crime leader – resisted an arrest. He was using assault rifle and wounded two Alpha Unit officers.
Later he was rendered harmless. One of the Alpha Unit officers, participant of multiple special operations in the ATO area, passed away in the hospital. Another one is in stable condition. At first a seven-year-old child was evacuated from the building under gunfire and only then the Alpha officers proceeded with assaulting an armed criminal.
At the moment investigation is in process. Big weapon arsenal was seized. Eight IEDs, 4 kg of TNT, assault rifles, more than 40 grenades and more than 2 thousand bullets, as well as components of explosives and means of destruction, and fake documents were found at the subversive group leader’s residence.
The SSU investigators opened a criminal case in accordance with Articles 258 and 258-3 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine.
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas