Terror attack in Tel Aviv: 4 dead and 19 injured
Two Palestinians from Hebron are suspected
Official Israeli police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld posted on Twitter that the shooting investigation in the heart of Tel Aviv continues.
"Both Palestinian terrorists were captured by police units responding at the scene," Rosenfeld writes.
The suspects were dressed as ultra-Orthodox Jews. Some witnesses say that they wore suits; witnesses also described the skullcap (kippah) on at least one of the attackers.
Watch the video:
According to preliminary reports, the terrorists are cousins from Hebron in the West Bank of the Jordan River.
The attack killed four people on the territory of Saron market and more than 19 injured. Police arrested the two attackers, one of whom was brought with severe injuries from the gun shooting to Ichilov hospital.
Poroshenko: We are building Ukraine with no place for anti-Semitism 29 September, 12:28
Poroshenko will go to Israel for Peres funeral 29 September, 14:22
Poroshenko: Passing of Peres is loss for entire world 30 September, 10:47
Shimon Peres buried in Jerusalem 30 September, 12:10
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case