Supporters of detained Ukrainian military commander block the center of Ukrainian capital
Protesters demand to release Lykholit suspected of organizing gangs and armed assaults
The protesters, who blocked the Court in Kyiv and demanded to release taken into custody, "Aydar" battalion commander Valentyn Lykholit, also blocked the center street Khreshchatyk.
"The fighters of volunteer battalions decided to block the Khreshchatyk", - said the MP from the Radical Party, Igor Mosiychuk and noted that the action is preventive in nature. He added that now they also formed a column of cars which will drive to the residence of the President of Petro Poroshenko. In addition, a delegation of the protesters is directed to the Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko. The main requirement of protesters is to release Lykholit from custody.
Pechersk court arrested for 2 months the "Aydar" battalion commander Valentyn Lykholit. He and another soldier of "Aydar" - Igor Radchenko - suspected of organizing gangs and armed assaults.
‘DPR’ militants: Debaltsevo remains 20 October, 20:44
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds 20 October, 21:30
UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0 20 October, 22:42
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:36OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
- UKRAINE TOP 16:30Searches at Kseniya Babych: after 3 hours an interview at the Investigation Committee is over
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars