Sunday shooting in Odesa tram
One woman injured, participants of conflict detained by police
Two men were shooting in Odesa in a city tram on Sunday, one woman is injured, according to 112 TV channel journalist.
There was a fight between two passengers, who used fire weapon, in a tram carriage in Odesa on Sunday. According to witnesses, a bullet hit a woman during the shooting. All the parties to the conflict were detained by police. Reasons of the conflict are not yet reported.
It should be noted, that the unknown men were shooting 5.6 bullets, the type of the weapons is not yet set, according to Odesa daily Dumskaya with the reference to the local residents. The conflict continued even after the participants left the tram car until the law enforcement officers arrived.
As we reported earlier, another 22 detained after the shooting in Odesa, at the Villa le Premier hotel, on September 7.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 07:53Donbas: 122 mm shells hit Bohuslavske, Luhansk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 12 attacks by Russia-backed militants since Monday evening
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas