Suicide bomber kills at least 18 at wedding in Iraq
The tragedy took place in Kerbela, - Almasdarnews
Another terrorist act in the series of bloody incidents took place in Iraq. A group of attackers assaulted the crowd during the wedding in Kerbela; one of the terrorists threw a frag grenade, then opened fire from Kalashnikov machinegun and blew himself up. At least 18 people deceased, 16 more were wounded.
Iraqi law enforcers killed four of the attackers, Almasdarnews reported. The media reports about 18 dead and 26 wounded in the accident.
None of the renowned terrorist groups has so far taken the responsibility for the incident.
- UA & EU18:43Tusk: EU needs to complete internal procedures for granting visa liberation to Ukraine
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:59Russian aviation drill airstrikes in Belarus airspace near Ukrainian border, - intelligence
- POLITICS17:29Russian forces may reach Tallinn and Riga in 60 hours max, - RAND report
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:1835000 militants and 6000 Russia's officers in Donbas reported
- UA & EU16:31Poroshenko, Junker to discuss EU-Ukraine AA ratification by the Netherlands
- UA & EU15:46Netherlands may delay consultations on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:30Ukrainian Defense Ministry reveals details of Makiivka night attack
- FINANCE14:13French company to store gas in Ukraine’s underground storages
- SPORT13:32Boxing: Usyk’s next fight set out for December 17
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case