Strategy for integration of Crimea into Ukraine presented in Istanbul
The international forum in Turkey was attended by 10 countries
An international forum "Crimea in the context of security of the Black Sea Region: Problems and Prospects"s held in Istanbul (Turkey) presented a new strategy for the reintegration of Crimea in Ukraine.
It was reported by one of the participants of the event, coordinator of the Committee for the protection of the rights of the Crimean Tatar people, a member of the Majlis Eskender Bariev. According to him, the strategy was elaborated by the Charitable Foundation "Maidan of Foreign Affairs."
The forum was attended by experts from Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia, Moldova, Romania, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, Germany, Poland. It aims to create a permanent platform for the formation of expert advice on security in the Black Sea region. The organizer of the event is the Center of Political Analysis and Forecasting "Crimea" with the support of the Konrad Adenauer Foundation in Ukraine.
After Russia's annexation of Crimea, February 20, 2014, Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine has officially announced the beginning of the temporary occupation of Crimea. Western countries also do not recognize the annexation of Crimea and have introduced a number of economic sanctions. Russia denies the occupation of the peninsula and calls it a "restoration of historical justice".
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
In occupied Crimea reported an increase in tourist traffic 15 October, 15:32
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
- UA & EU20:19"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:33"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:45Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
- SOCIETY14:03Belavia’s passenger plane forcibly landed in Zhuliany airport in Kyiv
- POLITICS13:13Lutsenko: Every third local prosecutor replaced across Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars