Stop Putin’s war in Ukraine 2.0: Public actions held in almost 30 countries
Actions were held worldwide as people marked the day of Ukraine’s defender on October 14
Residents of at least 27 countries and 70 cities across the globe joined the protest action ‘Stop Putin’s war in Ukraine 2.0’.
VIDIA, the website of the Ukrainian diaspora, reported this late on October 14.
The protesters demanded that Russia withdraws its troops, vehicles and weaponry from Ukraine; that the OSCE SMM observers get more access to Ukraine-Russia border that is partially controlled by pro-Kremlin militants.
Previously, Iryna von Burg, the action’s coordinator, gave interview to 112 Ukraine TV channel; according to her, the anti-war protest would take place in over 60 countries around the world.
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks 21 October, 17:29
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
- UKRAINE CRISIS 13:44Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt
- SOCIETY12:55SBU interrogates Savchenko as witness in Ukraine’s territorial integrity infringement case
- SOCIETY11:58Lutkovska calls on Russia’s Ombudsman to rethink transfer of Sentsov, Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY11:14Groysman: We conduct large-scale reform of local self-government in Ukraine
- SOCIETY10:3180 human rights organizations urge not to allow Russia to UN Human Rights Council
- UKRAINE CRISIS 09:43Donbas conflict: 40 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain