Munich shooting: State of emergency declared in Munich
Citizens were asked not to leave their apartments, police advise to avoid squares and streets
In Munich, a state of emergency has been declared, reports radio Bayerischer Rundfunk.
Residents of the city through the Katwarn smartphones notification system informed of the state of emergency, police is conducting a special operation in the capital of Bavaria.
"Federal state capital Munich on Friday evening announced a state of emergency. Through a Katwarn warning system for smartphones citizens were asked not to leave their apartments." - Said in the text of the notification.
Residents are advised to avoid squares and streets. It is reported that the shooters are on the run. Munich police reported the high level of terrorist threat in the city.
Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe 25 October, 08:16
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
- POLITICS12:48Stoltenberg: NATO seeks no confrontation with Russia
- POLITICS12:01UN condemns attacks on schools in Haas village, Syria
- SOCIETY11:14Ukraine marks anniversary of 1944 release from the Nazis
- RUSSIA10:33Putin: Russia may resume gas supplies to Ukraine any moment
- POLITICS10:02UN starts discussion on complete ban of nuclear weapons
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case