State of emergency declared in Crimea due to African swine fever
State of emergency declared on February 8 at 00:00
Sergiy Aksionov, the so-called leader of Crimea, declared emergency state in the occupied peninsula due to the outbreak of African swine fever. The document is published on the website of Crimean government, where the state of emergency is declared starting with 00:00 February 8.
African swine fever was detected on a “Martins” farming household in Razdolnenskiy district.
“Emergency state at the local level is declared starting with 00:00 February 8, 2016 in the Republic of Crimea due to African swine fever detected in Belogorskiy and Razdolnenskiy districts of the Republic of Crimea”, - it is said in the document.
Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday 24 October, 09:28
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
- UKRAINE CRISIS 21:49Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics
- POLITICS20:56Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:18Ukraine in Minsk insists on primacy security issues and OSCE border control
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case