State of emergency because of Zika virus outbreak imposed in Puerto Rico
On the peninsula, there are already more than 10 thousand infected, including many pregnant women
The US government imposed a state of emergency in the health sector in the territory of Puerto Rico due to a Zika virus outbreak, reports "Radio Liberty" with reference to the Ministry of Health of the United States.
It is noted that on the peninsula, there are already more than 10 thousand infected, including many pregnant women. The actual number of cases may be much higher, because the disease is often asymptomatic. Doctors fear that to the end of the year Zika virus can catch a quarter of the population of the island nation.
Earlier it was reported that in Texas registered the first death linked to the virus Zika.
Poroshenko invites American companies to join National Investment Council 28 September, 19:33
Nuland goes to Moscow to discuss Donbas 4 October, 08:37
Pentagon spots unsuccessful launch of North Korea ballistic missile 16 October, 13:07
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars