Speed racers from National Technical University
The young team won grand from Nestle” and created an amazing project called “Formula 1”
“Formula 1” is a sport car created from the very beginning by a small team of approximately 14 people. Now of course, the group grew up.
Olexander Matvieiev is one of the members of the group. He is 21 years old. He says that in his age he knows a lot about mechanics and this project gave him practical experience.
“Sometimes you are sitting in class and understand you have learned it all while working on sport car. Maybe you wouldn`t explain it all as good as professors but you definitely know it. ”
Not so long time ago “Formula 1” returned from Czech Republic. They presented “Formula 1” there. Oleander liked it very much.
“The most amazing thing happened when we needed one detail. We couldn’t find it so we asked another team - I suppose they were Germans - to help as. I was very surprised when a group of 20 people dropped out their much more expensive project and started to look for the detail for us. Can you believe it?”
He says they were graded quite good.
“Engineer of Lamborghini said we did our best. I mean the budget wasn’t that high, and we squeezed everything we could out of it. We are satisfied”.
The project began with the help of Vitaliy Pasichnik, an associate professor at Kiyv Politechnik Institute (KPI). He arranged the work and gathered all smart heads together. Students are very thankful for that.
“He practically gathered us all together. And helped us during the work. It`s a nice feeling - to be proud of what you do at university. It`s all because of him” - says Kiril Terliakov, a member of the team.
Now the team continues to improve their car. There are about fifty people working on it and the number of students wishing to join the team continues to grow.
- POLITICS22:42German investigators to provide more information on Sheremet’s murder, - Ukrainian police
- POLITICS21:14NATO official: Alliance and Ukraine to enhance cooperation in security sector
- SOCIETY19:49Lutsenko: Heavenly Hundred murders may be considered by Hague
- FINANCE19:02Doing Business 2017 rating: Ukraine rises to 80th position
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:18Stratfor: Motorola murdered either by militants or Russian special services
- POLITICS17:32Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine
- UA & EU16:48MEP: EU-Ukraine visa free regime could be voted before November 24
- POLITICS16:0014 Russian citizens detained during counter-terrorism operation in Germany
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:15Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes
- SOCIETY14:31US extends ban on flights of aircraft in Simferopol and Dnipropetrovsk
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:10, 25 October Parties to Minks group to discuss new disengagement areas in Donbas