Smart City technologies presented in Kyiv
The idea belongs to Polish experts in urban management
“The Smart City project is a mix of technologies, which make the city’s infrastructure more adjusted and comfortable. There are examples of what we can do in Kyiv in this area, such as free Wi-Fi in certain locations all over the city and SMS-warning of the city’s residents in case of an emergency or natural disaster. Another innovation would be “the mayor’s digital cabinet”, a system of 6 LCD displays with operative information screened on them – the data about housing system, information from municipal services, the map of the city’s heating system, et cetera”, said Petro Panteleyev, Deputy Head of Kyiv City State Administration.
On December 10 in Kyiv, he met with Zenon Kiczka, Polish urban management expert and Head of Urban Management Committee at the National Economic House in Warsaw. The officials discussed and presented the initiative vowed to make lives of Kyiv residents more comfortable.
Polish expert Zenon Kichka added that human factor is the key issue in the implementation of Smart City technologies. According to him, Polish partners offered education programs and career development courses for Ukraine’s urban managers to improve their efficiency level.
“Implementation of Smart City technologies in Kyiv is the challenge from the future. The population growth in big cities, the open access to large amount of information, and the globalization processes are observed around the world. So Kyiv, as modern and developed city, the capital of Ukraine, should keep pace with the rest of the civilized world”, Petro Panteleev said.
Zenon Kiczka, Polish urban management expert and Head of Urban Management Committee at the National Economic House in Warsaw. The officials discussed and presented the initiative vowed to make lives of Kyiv residents more comfortable.
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
Kyiv not to congratulate Putin on his birthday, - Peskov 7 October, 20:15
IMF mission to arrive in Ukraine on October 26 17 October, 19:03
In Kyiv March of heroes' glory is over 14 October, 18:33
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars