Six Russians and one Ukrainian detained in Spain for money laundering
Russians, according to police, have close ties to "United Russia" political party: party members were frequent guests in Spain
In Spain, as a result of special operation at least seven people are detained, including six Russians and Ukrainian on suspicion of money laundering and connections with the mafia, reports "Radio Liberty".
All the detainees are suspected of money laundering for Russian criminal gang, with the Spaniard arrested with them, who provideed legal services.
Two of the detained Russians, according to police, were involved in the preparation of infrastructure for money-laundering and have close ties to the "United Russia" political party: members of the party were their frequent guests in Spain.
Poroshenko holds speech after Normandy Four meeting 20 October, 01:46
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
Normandy four meeting finished, Poroshenko leaves 20 October, 00:58
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
- POLITICS09:28Syrian army vows to down Turkish military aircraft
- POLITICS08:47Russia: ‘Humanitarian break’ in Aleppo continues until October 24
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:00Donbas: Vicinities of Mariupol under mortar fire
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:57Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Avdiivka, Donetsk region
- SPORT22:42UEFA Champions League: Shakhtar Donetsk defeats KAA Gent 5-0
- POLITICS21:30Stoltenberg: NATO and allies to assist Ukraine via trust funds
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels