Situation around Russian embassy: protesters block the entrance
About two dozen people already voted in Russian Embassy in Kyiv, about 300 police officers provide security
In the Embassy on the elections to Russian State Duma voted about two dozen people, police is guarding the building. It is reported by the correspondent of "112 Ukraine".
"Now the situation is calm, but we saw that one of the protesters drove to the building and said he will oppose the elections and will supposedly block the road. At the polling station have voted about two dozen people, voters say that there are several observers inside, but what organization they are from is impossible to determine, as they work with no markings, "- said the reporter.
Forces of patrol police are involved, near embassy gathered about 300 police officers. Also autopatrols ensure law and order on the territory adjacent to the embassy. Authorities involved pedestrian and car patrols to work near the Consulate of the Russian Federation.
Law enforcers detained one of the activists, he allegedly went to the embassy.
At the same time, the protesters continued to block the entrance to the site.
- SOCIETY10:33Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland
- SPORT09:49Ukraine’s athletes win five medals at World Cup in swimming
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars