“Since early 2016, pyrotechnicians of the State Emergencies Service recovered and disarmed 19,643 explosive items, 256 of them were aviation bombs”, the press service of the governmental agency reported.
20:15 28.04.2017 $1.5 billion of confiscated funds transferred to State Treasury Service, — Lutsenko
17:46 28.04.2017 Police conducted training in Kyiv metro: Officers were "freeing hostages" and "searching for explosives"
Since beginning of year, Ukrainian engineers disarmed over 19,000 explosive objects
State Emergencies Service reported this on Wednesday
UN: 60 percent of Ukraine’s population below poverty line 30 March, 16:54
Ukraine's poverty can be measured in figures 25 April, 15:01
EU ambassadors approve visa free regime for Ukraine 26 April, 12:38
Documents about Vistula operation released for wide public 27 April, 19:59
- UKRAINE TOP 20:15$1.5 billion of confiscated funds transferred to State Treasury Service, — Lutsenko
- UKRAINE TOP 19:31Eurovision2107 performers: Kristian Kostov from Bulgaria
- SPORT19:27Boxing: Joshua turns out to be 4 kg heavier than Klitschko
- UKRAINE TOP 18:56Eurovision2107 performers: Jacques Houdek from Croatia
- UKRAINE TOP 18:55Crypt of Alexander of Macedon times found in Crimea near Kerch bridge
- SOCIETY18:49More tickets for Eurovision to come to sale in soon
- UKRAINE CRISIS 18:19Military vehicle blew up in ATO zone, one soldier died
- UKRAINE CRISIS 17:54Russia illegally extracts three billion cubic meters of Ukrainian gas in Crimea
- UKRAINE TOP 17:46Police conducted training in Kyiv metro: Officers were "freeing hostages" and "searching for explosives"
- SOCIETY17:25Eurovision2017 performers: Slavko Kalezić from Montenegro
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine