Shkiryak: Homemade explosive device of TNT equivalent of 400-600 grams went off in Sheremet’s car
Counselor to Ukraine’s Interior Minister releases a preliminary report on the device that killed the reporter
‘Preliminary data: a homemade explosive device of TNT equivalent of 400-600 grams went off; perhaps a remote-controlled device or a time bomb. The investigative actions are underway; experts and pyrotehcnicians are working on the crime scene. More details later’, Zoryan Shkiryak, Counselor to Ukraine’s Interior Minister posted at Facebook.
The journalist deceased in the car blast in Kyiv on Wednesday morning. The vehicle blew up in the downtown Ukrainian capital at about 7.45 a.m. The car belonged to Olena Prytula, Editor in Chief of the Ukrainska Pravda, famous outlet.
Sheremet was on his way to the studio of Radio Vesti company, where he was supposed to host the radio program.
Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship 23 October, 13:14
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine 23 October, 18:06
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel mined
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars