Sheremet's viewing to take place on July 21 in Kyiv
He will be buried in Minsk on July 22
Farewell ceremony with the deceased journalist Pavlo Sheremet will be held in Kyiv on Friday, July 22 and he will be buried in Minsk on Saturday, July 23. Belsat TV Channel journalist Svetlana Kalinkina wrote this on Facebook.
"Pavlo’s mother shared the information about the funerals. A farewell evening will be tomorrow in Kyiv. His body will be transferred to Minsk by plane, in the Church of All Saints for the funeral on Saturday", Kalinkina wrote.
Recall that yesterday, on July 20, people gathered in memory of Pavlo Sheremet on Maidan Nezalezhnosti square in Kyiv.
The US Department of State reported that they are shocked and saddened by the murder of journalist Pavlo Sheremet in Kyiv, and are ready to provide assistance for the impartial investigation, in particular, involving the FBI.
IMF mission to arrive in Ukraine on October 26 17 October, 19:03
Kyiv not to congratulate Putin on his birthday, - Peskov 7 October, 20:15
In Kyiv March of heroes' glory is over 14 October, 18:33
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:01Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported
- SOCIETY21:12FSB ensnared Sushchenko in Moscow by preparing trap, - Feygin
- UA & EU20:24"PACE considers not expulsion of Russia but maintaining current status quo", - Ariev
- POLITICS19:36"Yesterday I was judged in Russia and today will be judged in Ukraine", - Savchenko
- SOCIETY18:47Sentsov placed in punishment cell for 15 days, - sister
- POLITICS18:00Belarus MFA handed protest note to Ambassador of Ukraine due to forced return of aircraft
- POLITICS17:12Ukraine is waging two wars - with Putin's occupiers and crime, - Lutsenko
- SOCIETY16:24Forensic psychological examination of Klykh showed he is mentally healthy
- POLITICS15:36Kyiv to seek Sentsov and Kolchenko's extradition under exchange procedure, - source
- SPORT14:51Ukrainian tennis player Elina Svitolina threatened in Moscow
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars