Security Service unveiled Russian citizen who illegally transferred from Ukraine 16 million dollars
Officers detained the organizer of the illegal scheme during the transportation of 210 thousand dollars in cash
The Ukrainian Security Service has unveiled the Russian citizen, who transferred the millions of dollars illegally from Ukraine. This was reported in the press service of the SSU on Facebook.
"Illegal scheme to withdraw funds from Ukraine to the accounts of Russian financial institutions has unveiled in Odessa by the Ukrainian Security Service. The operatives have documented the criminal actions of the Russian citizen, who created the mechanism of fictitious financial and business operations for storage, transit and withdrawal of money. Monthly turnover of the converted money was two million US dollars. Totally intruder managed to withdraw from Ukraine 16 million dollars ", - said in a statement.
Employees of security services detained the organizer of the illegal scheme during the transportation of 210 thousand dollars in cash.
Ante for Odesa portside plant makes USD 150 million, - State Property Fund 23 September, 11:28
Turkey proachers’ boat sank during storm in Odesa 13 October, 13:48
Earthquake in Romania: aftershocks reached Ukraine 24 September, 11:30
Brawl between pro-Kremlin activists and Right Sector members in Odesa 10 October, 09:15
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels