Savchenko started a hunger strike
She was joined by two prisoners and one woman civilian
Savchenko started a hunger strike in protest against inaction on the issue of the prisoners release. This was stated by her sister Vira, reports "Interfax-Ukraine".
"Nadiya Savchenko in the morning started a hunger strike," - she said. According to her, as of today another three people joined the hunger strike: "the two prisoners - men in jail in Ukraine, and a woman civilian."
"Two prisoners in Uzhgorod jail, as I understand it, are just the people who are rooting for our political prisoners, for our prisoners in Donbas, and thus want to support them and Nadia in the fight for them", - explained the sister of the People's Deputy.
According to her, Savchenko received letters of support from the prisoners from the detention center in Ukraine, as well as from the common people. "And if there is such a massive wave it again will draw attention to Sentsov, Kol'chenko, Karpyuk, Klykh and other Ukrainians abducted by Russia." - Said Vira Savchenko.
Tuka doubts that Savchenko visited occupied territories of Donbas 14 October, 21:47
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:37Donetsk, Luhansk militants against armed OSCE mission in Donbas
- SOCIETY15:47112 Ukraine TV Channel wired to explode
- POLITICS14:47Ukraine summons Syrian diplomat to protest against recognition of Crimea’s occupation
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:01No fatalities among Ukrainian servicemen in Donbas over last 24 hours
- SPORT12:30Klitschko: I hope to get my champion titles back this year
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee