Russian woman detained in Belarus after her joke about bomb
She was angered about necessity of additional search by airport staff
Russian citizen was detained in Belarus in Minsk airport after her joke about the bomb. This was stated by the deputy head of the department of information and public relations of the Investigative Committee of Belarus Yulia Goncharova.
Russian citizen born in 1978, was detained in the Minsk airport during check before the flight Minsk-Moscow, on July 7th. Woman was angered because of the necessity for airport staff to search her.
"There was a conflict on this ground, and she jokingly said:" If you are looking for something, the TNT in my bag, "That was enough to take her off from the flight, detain and to initiate proceedings ", - said the detainee's lawyer Vadim Mushinskiy in an interview with" Interfax ".
Merkel, Hollande may discuss sanctions against Russia at EU Summit 20 October, 08:56
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
Russia against return of Debaltsevo under control of Ukraine, - Peskov 20 October, 20:01
Merkel stresses importance of negotiations on Ukraine with Putin 20 October, 12:42
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
- POLITICS17:29Putin, Russian Security Council discuss Normandy talks
- SOCIETY16:40Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars