Russian special services cheated in voting for Ukrainian petitions
Security Service of Ukraine unmasked the mechanism of false votes under petitions submitted to president
Employees of Security service of Ukraine unmasked the mechanism of false votes during the submission of petitions to the President of Ukraine. It is reported by the press center of the SSU.
"As found by the staff of Security Service of Ukraine in conjunction with the Presidential Administration IT department, false votes took place with the IP-addresses located in Tiraspol (20%), Luhansk (10%), Moscow (6%), Krasnodon (3%) etc. ", - reported SSU representative.
It is noted that the security services operatives drew attention to the petition on the introduction of the special autonomous territory in Kharkiv region. It was made by one of the former members of the Communist Party of Ukraine.
"As of May 10, this petition has collected about 45 thousand votes, of which 20 thousand were immediately removed as completely related to the so-called "bots" - said in the statement.
Ukraine’s Helsinki Union creates center to document war crimes 25 October, 15:15
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Trilateral contact group returns to work in Minsk, - Tandyt 25 October, 13:44
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:34Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas
- FINANCE18:44Groysman provides electronic declaration of his possessions
- POLITICS17:57Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo
- SOCIETY17:15Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences
- POLITICS16:26Putin is ready to negotiate with any US president
- UKRAINE CRISIS 15:43Trilateral Contact Group meeting kicks off in Minsk
- SOCIETY15:05Novel “Airport” nominated for Shevchenko Award in Ukraine
- FINANCE14:58Groysman: Cabinet to raise minimal salary in Ukraine to USD 125
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:14‘DPR’ capture Ukrainian citizen, charge her with preparing to kidnap their comrade
- UA & EU13:30MP: Netherlands should take responsibility for decision on EU-Ukraine Association Agreement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case