Russian embassy sent note to Ukrainian MFA on attack on diplomatic mission in Kyiv
Russian Embassy also required to ensure the security of the diplomatic mission
Embassy of Russian Federation in Kyiv sent a note of protest to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine, demanding to investigate the night attack on the diplomatic establishment, and ensure the safety of the Russian diplomatic mission, according to "Interfax-Ukraine".
"In connection with the night attack on Russian embassy in Kyiv, we have sent a note of protest to Ukrainian Foreign Ministry with the requirement to investigate the incident and ensure the safety of the Russian diplomatic mission", - reported in the Russian embassy.
Recall, last night in Kyiv uncnown people attacked the embassy of the Russian Federation. They threw firecrackers, some of which caused ignitions.
On Sunday, in the building of Russian Embassy should be opened the polling stations on elections to State Duma of the Russian Federation. But, despite the ban, Russian diplomats said that the stations in any case will be opened.
As previously reported, on September 8 Verkhovna Rada adopted a resolution which called on the parliaments of the world not to recognize the elections to the State Duma in Crimea.
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels