Russian Embassy in Kiev was attacked by unknown persons
Police began the criminal proceeding of the case
Last night the unknown persons attacked the Russian embassy in Solomenskiy district in Kyiv, - reported Police press service.
According to the embassy guard, about ten people dressed in dark clothing came to the Embassy building holding torches.
"Unknown persons began to beat parked cars, so three vehicles were damaged: the mirrors and the windows were broken," - said in a statement.
Law enforcement officers found and seized a hammer in the accident area, then interviewed witnesses and eyewitnesses of the incident.
Criminal proceeding on preliminary legal qualification Article 296 Part 2 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine (hooliganism) was started. This article provides up to four years in prison penalty.
Watch the video of the accident:
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russia may have plan to threaten journalists 21 October, 16:40
Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine 21 October, 15:58
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars