Russian Channel One passes protest against police violence for Pokemon GO players
Another fake of Russian TV
The Russian TV Channel One issued the video of the protesters in the city of Oakland, California passing them for the crowd of Pokemon catchers (nv.ua).
The story about the Pokemon GO app began with these video, in which the Pokémon catchers go in crowds hunting the virtual creatures.
Video Courtesy: 1tv.ru
Later, when the host began to talk about the dangers that await players, the video with a crowd of people running out into the road appeared on the screen. Channel One gave them for Pokemon GO players. In fact, they were protesting against police violence, blocking the road near Interstate 880 in the city of Oakland, California.
Journalist Alexei Kovalev saw the fake and published it on Twitter: "Russian Channel One cannot bare not lying even about Pokemons. This is Protest in Oakland, California".
Первый канал даже в репортаже про покемонов не может не соврать. Это стихийный митинг в Окленде. pic.twitter.com/0NbVVIs9fI— Лапшеснималочная (@noodleremover) July 21, 2016
Here is the original video with the protesters:
Video Courtesy: abc7news.com
Next the host warned of the danger of hunting for Pokémon while driving again and showed a fake, this time with the car, which overturned, allegedly by the negligence of the driver:
In fact, the driver unsuccessfully dodged oncoming cars:
Video Courtesy: the LAD Bible
Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin 24 October, 17:23
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- SOCIETY08:58Netherlands consider two options for MH17 trial
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:16Steinmeier: Minsk agreements help to prevent fire in the heart of Europe
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain