Russian activists brought flowers to the Kyiv memorial in Moscow
Russian law enforcers prohibited them to make photos with flags of Ukraine and Russia
On the eve of May 9 – the Victory Day - Russian activists brought a basket with yellow and blue flowers to the Kyiv memorial at the Alley of city-heroes in Moscow, which was earlier ignored by the city authorities.
People of different nationalities defended our city, and we should not exclude them from a number of heroes," - commented on the initiative the civil activist Natalia Ivanova.
However, when the activists unfurled the flags of two countries and a small poster with the text "No to war!" to take photos, Russian law enforcers came immediately and prohibited this.
Ukraine in Minsk offers to liquidate Donetsk and Luhansk republics 26 October, 21:49
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Russia's Supreme Court upheld Karpyuk, Klykh sentences 26 October, 17:15
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
- SPORT16:48Boxing: Lomachenko and Russian boxer pose wearing T-shirts with Ukrainian trident
- UKRAINE CRISIS 16:03Hug: More action by JCCC needed for successful disengagement in Donbas
- FINANCE15:17IMF mission to arrive to Ukraine in November
- SOCIETY14:30Sushchenko needs to be exchanged, - lawyer
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case