Rise of unemployment in Ukraine stopped, - State Statistics Service
In January 2016 the unemployment rate was 1.9%, as a month earlier
In January 2016, 508.6 thousand unemployed were registered by the State Employment Service against 490.8 thousand a month earlier. Thus, the number of unemployed in Ukraine increased by 17.8 thousand people.
414.4 thousand people from among the registered unemployed received unemployment benefits. The average amount of benefit per one unemployed in January 2016 amounted to 1,516 thousand UAH, which is 72 UAH more than in December.
Earlier we reported about 30% of people in agricultural sector in Ukraine who are working unofficially
Among the urban and rural population 287.8 thousand and 220.8 thousand unemployed were registered.
Information is given without regard to the occupied Crimean territories and the zone of the antiterrorist operation.
Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order 24 October, 22:37
Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations 24 October, 21:04
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:5925 attacks from Russia-backed militants reported, - ATO HQ
- UA & EU23:22Ukraine, Montenegro, Albania, Liechtenstein and Norway join EU anti-Russia sanctions
- POLITICS22:37Ukraine in UN to oppose attempts to undermine world order
- RUSSIA21:53Russia opens criminal cases against six Ukraine’s Armed Forces commanders
- UA & EU21:04Russia predicts new crisis in EU-Ukraine relations
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:21Donbas to revive hope to return to Ukraine, - Governor of Donetsk region
- SOCIETY19:37Most influential Ukrainian in the world passed away
- SOCIETY18:49Health Ministry to offer creation of Ukraine’s National Health Service
- SOCIETY18:05Law enforcement officers complete measures regarding mining of 112 Ukraine TV Channel
- POLITICS17:23Peskov denies Putin, Poroshenko talking in raised voice in Berlin
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:56, 24 October Ahtem Chyigoz hearings continued in the 'court' of occupied Crimea
18:29, 24 October Security Service shuts down illegal traffic chain