RFE\RL: Sentsov feels no pressure, - filmmaker’s sister
Ukrainian political prisoners has no complaints about incarceration conditions
Oleg Sentsov, the Ukrainian activist and movie maker who is illegally imprisoned in Russia, does not complain about his incarceration conditions. His sister Natalya Kaplan said this in the interview with Radio Liberty.
‘They treat him more or less tolerably – well, as much as it’s possible in such facilities. Oleg says he feels no pressure’, Kaplan said.
It's Sentsov 40th birthday today; Kyivites are to hold solemn meeting to mark his jubilee and to support their compatriot.
Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details 21 October, 20:34
Free Sentsov action at Ukraine’s film festival in Poland 23 October, 10:33
33 ceasefire violations in Donbas region reported, - ATO HQ 23 October, 11:23
Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine 21 October, 21:39
- FINANCE11:41Ukrzaliznytsia company evades taxes at sum of USD 50 million
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Steinmeier: EU might fall
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:15Bezsmertny: Real ‘disengagement line’ and one defined in Minsk agreements are different
- POLITICS09:28Chyigoz case: Another court session to be held on Monday
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:46Donbas: Mines hit Ukrainian positions in Luhansk region
- SPORT08:00Usyk gets WBO Fighter of the Year award
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars