Reuters: True Corp plans Thailand launch of Pokemon Go game in September
Thailand telecoms company True Corp Pcl plans to launch Nintendo Co Ltd's smash-hit mobile phone game Pokemon GO in the country in September
Thailand telecoms company True Corp Pcl plans to launch Nintendo Co Ltd's smash-hit mobile phone game Pokemon GO in the country in September, a top executive at the Thai firm said on Thursday.
True Chief Executive Suphachai Chearavanont told reporters the launch will be facilitated by the company's appointment in 2014 as the only master licensee to manage Pokemon content and expand the business in Thailand, a fast growing mobile game market in Southeast Asia.
The exact launch date will be decided by Japan's Nintendo, he said, adding the game will be available for free downloads to users of any mobile service.
Read the full article here.
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:03Donbas conflict: 12 ceasefire violations reported over the day
- UA & EU21:13Ukraine to get visa-free regime until 24 November, - Poroshenko
- POLITICS20:25"All Minsk agreements are transparent", - Poroshenko
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars