Religious procession starts from Vladimir's Cathedral and ends with prayer service at St. Vladimir's Hill
There may be traffic restriction in case of large number of participants
The procession of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church of Kyiv Patriarchate (UOC KP), which will be held in Kyiv on Thursday, July 28, will start from the Vladimir cathedral and end with solemn prayer at St. Vladimir's Hill. Statement of the Kyiv City State Administration reports this.
According to the document, the religious procession will go from the Taras Shevchenko Boulevard, 20 (St. Vladimir's Cathedral) - Vladimir Str. - Tryokhsvyatitelskaya Str. And move towards St. Vladimir’s Hill at about 12.00 to 13.30 p.m. A solemn prayer service at St. Vladimir's Hill will be held from 13.30 to 14.30 p.m.
The mayor's office statement also calls on the Capital’s department of the National Police and Patrol Police Department with a request to provide public order and traffic safety during the above-mentioned activities on July 28.
Kyiv not to congratulate Putin on his birthday, - Peskov 7 October, 20:15
IMF mission to arrive in Ukraine on October 26 17 October, 19:03
In Kyiv March of heroes' glory is over 14 October, 18:33
Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators 21 October, 22:18
- UKRAINE CRISIS 19:40OSCE again reports on limiting access to three sites of disangagement
- RUSSIA18:54American hacker defaced Russian MFA website and left warning
- SOCIETY18:06Strategic command-staff exercises "Rubizh-2016" completed in Ukraine
- SOCIETY17:18"State secret" stamp wouldn't be removed, but some documents will be opened, - Feygin
- SOCIETY16:27Militant Vokha to became new commander of Sparta separatist battalion after Motorola
- POLITICS15:41Russia interested in Ukraine unified within internationally recognized borders, - Peskov
- POLITICS14:52Belavia has recording of threats of Ukrainian air traffic controllers
- UKRAINE CRISIS 14:05Two wounded, no dead in Donbas over past day, - Lysenko
- SPORT13:14Ukraine’s cyclist wins bronze at European Championship
- POLITICS12:34Ukraine’s Interpol to conduct internal review of Yanukovych allies’ charges
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars