Puppet Crimean Tatars' organization try to hold anti-blockade of Crimea
The action is organized by pro-Russian activists, as say the participants of the ongoing blockade
An alternative blockade of Crimea is planned to take place near the checkpoint "Chongar" at the administrative border with Crimea. It was stated by the press office of the Kherson police, Krymr.com.
"This is not a protest action. People, mainly taxi drivers, just want to meet and socialize. They wrote an appeal to the local authorities to get a permission for the action," according to the police statement.
Deputy Director General of the channel ATP Eider Muzhdabaev said that "this action is organized directly from the Crimea. According to the ATR headquarters, on their data, it is planned to involve several dozens of the taxi drivers and businessmen of Henichesk [Kherson region, mainland Ukraine]". Also Muzhdabaev, referring to the headquarters of the blockade of the Crimea, informed that the organization of the action is "Seytumer Nimetullaev, the former head of State Administration of Henichesk, now the head of a "puppet" Crimean Tatar organizations". Nimetullaev, head of public organization with pro-Russian bias "Qırım Birligi", did not comment on this information.
Recalling, September 20, a "food" blockade was launched by the initiative of the Crimean Tatars, who cut off three crossing points on the peninsula: Chongar, Kalanchak and Chaplinka. The activists do not let the trucks with food to get to the peninsula, occupied by Russian Federation. Russian authorities are confident that when the niche of Crimean markets is freed, Russian vendors from the Krasnodar region will take it fill it.
Smedlyayev: Russian federal security service arrests more Crimean Tatars 12 October, 16:03
Ukraine demands that Russia stops prosecutions of Crimean Tatars 12 October, 14:28
U.S. doesn’t recognize Russia’s ban of Mejlis of Crimean Tatars 1 October, 11:00
- POLITICS15:58Normandy Four meeting preserves EU unity in support for Ukraine
- UKRAINE TOP 15:18Searches at Kseniya Babych: 112 Ukraine TV channel statement
- POLITICS14:44Lutsenko: 20 searches at a time conducted by Ukrainian law enforcers
- UKRAINE TOP 13:54Searches at Kseniya Babych: it is dangerous for Ukrainian journalists to stay in Moscow, - Feygin
- RUSSIA13:22Russia refuses to hand Sentsov over to Ukraine
- POLITICS12:32Searches at Kseniya Babych: No media freedom in Russia for long time already, - Gerashchenko
- UKRAINE TOP 11:51Searches in Moscow flat of Ukrainian journalist Kseniya Babych
- POLITICS11:15Searches at Kseniya Babych: Russian law enforcers search apartment of 112 Ukraine TV channel's reporter in Moscow
- UKRAINE CRISIS 10:58Poltorak: Minsk agreements put Debaltseve as Ukrainian territory
- POLITICS10:12Cabinet allocates USD 4.8 mln for development of military technologies
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars
18:42, 20 October Poroshenko, Orban meet in Brussels