Prices are steadily growing in Crimea due to blockade - Umerov
Although there is no product shortage on the peninsula, yet the foodstuffs are becoming more expensive, deputy head of the Majlis told
As a result of the blockade, there is no product shortage in Crimea, but the prices are steadily rising, the deputy head of the Majlis of Crimean Tatar people Ilmi Umerov told on air of 112 Ukraine.
“There has not already been a serious rush, but the prices have been steadily rising. Prices on common products and goods are gradually becoming more expensive, also, a little more expensive became spare parts and building materials," Umerov told.
In addition, he noted that the “domestic” discontent is growing every day. "The rush around this issue is not felt within the society, but the so-called “kitchen” or “domestic” dissatisfaction is growing every day ... No deficit, but the prices are higher. Every day or every few days, the rise in prices is observed", he added.
Recall the campaign to blockade the supply of goods to the occupied Crimea began on September 20 at the initiative of the Crimean Tatar community, later joined by the "Right Sector" representatives. The entrance to the peninsula is closed only for trucks while cars and pedestrians could come to Crimea unhindered.
In occupied Crimea reported an increase in tourist traffic 15 October, 15:32
Linkevicius: Lithuania might extend sanctions against Russia 20 October, 16:30
Ukraine sues Russia for illegal capture of its gas assets in Crimea 19 October, 11:27
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:59Donbas conflict: 16 attacks reported, - ATO HQ
- POLITICS23:21MPs to increase themselves salaries as of November 1
- SOCIETY22:18Police arrests one of Inter TV Channel instigators
- SOCIETY21:39Russia refused to hand over Alexander Kolchenko to Ukraine
- SOCIETY20:34Searches at Kseniya Babych: Journalist reveals details
- UKRAINE CRISIS 20:31OSCE SMM: Disarmament paused in Donbas
- POLITICS19:31Italy’s Renzi forces retreat from new sanctions on Russia
- POLITICS19:14New leak from WikiLeaks: Obama’s emails from 2008 campaign revealed
- UKRAINE TOP 18:35Searches at Kseniya Babych: National Union of Journalists of Ukraine express their concern
- SOCIETY18:17Searches at Kseniya Babych: Investigators believe first interrogation is most important
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
17:04, 21 October Search at Kseniya Babych: interview at the Investigation Committee
18:52, 20 October Russian law enforces conduct more searches in houses of Crimean Tatars