President Poroshenko wears traditional Ukrainian vyshyvanka to work
Today Ukraine celebrates national ‘Vyshyvanka Day’
On Vyshyvanka Day (Embroidery Day) President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko came to work in an embroidered shirt, reported his press secretary Svyatoslav Tsegolko on Twitter.
"Like many Ukrainians, President today wears embroidery," - said in a statement.
Earlier it was reported that many MPs held unspoken dress code and come to the meeting of parliament in embroidered shirts and dresses.
In honor of Vyshyvanka Day in Ukraine enthusiasts dressed the Lybid monument on Independence Square in Kyiv in embroidered shirt too.
Stoltenberg: NATO stands with Ukraine 25 October, 17:32
Poroshenko receives credentials from Iraq and Azerbaijan Ambassadors 26 October, 20:56
Russia not to allow ICRC mission to Ukraine’s prisoners in Donbas 26 October, 19:34
Poroshenko receives credentials from Ambassador of Poland Jan Peklo 26 October, 17:57
- POLITICS09:15Ukraine, France discuss placing OSCE police mission in Donbas
- UKRAINE CRISIS 08:30Donbas: 54 attacks on Ukrainian positions over last 24 hours
- POLITICS07:50Klimkin: Normandy Four foreign ministers could meet in late November
- UKRAINE CRISIS 23:58Donbas: 152 mm shells hit Vodyane, Donetsk region
- UKRAINE CRISIS 22:50OSCE SMM reports increase of military activity in Donbas
- UKRAINE TOP 21:18Ukraine slaps Russian airlines with 28 million dollars fine
- RUSSIA19:47Foreign Ministry: Russia must release Sushchenko and other detained Ukrainians
- FINANCE19:00IMF confirm visit of their mission to Ukraine in November
- POLITICS18:14Amnesty International: Karpyuk, Klykh fell victims of Russian parody on justice
- POLITICS17:31Avakov: Russia can only be defeated by united worldwide opposition
SOCIETY 10:30, 18 July Matriculation campaign 2015: new challenges for Ukraine
19:02, 26 October Anti-Putin protests in Tel-Aviv
18:44, 26 October Russia's Supreme Court hearing in Klykh-Karpyuk case